Before you hire a service provider online – Here are some key points from ServicePik experts that you shouldn’t miss:
A) SERVICE PROVIDER PROFILE ANALYSIS
The very first step for picking up the right provider for your home or workplace is reviewing the service providers’ profile. You can do that by:
1. Customer Reviews: Verifying past customers’ reviews and feedbacks about any specific service provider is essential and is the very first step for the shortlisting process. Following the provider’s past customer responses through the reviews, you can get an idea about how they resolve the issues and satisfy their customers.
2. Credential Checking: For hiring service experts for your home or office whom who can rely on – it’s paramount to check their credentials. the credentials may include – verifying their license numbers, customer rankings, and a quick review of background. This information will restore your trust on the service provider throughout the project.
3. Business Information: To hire service providers with confidence and trust, you must check their credentials, which might include their customer rankings, verification of their license number and a quick background review. All this information about the person completing your project will keep you sure of your choice till the end.
B)KNOW YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER
1. Ask Questions: A second round of introduction along with the service provider’s details is essential for most projects. With ServicePik, you can easily connect with our service experts without revealing your contact information, unless you are confirming the service to be done. You can ask the provider about their work pictures and the duration it will take to complete the work. You can share pictures of what kind of work you want to be done and schedule a meeting as per your convenience.
2. Research: Before you finalize the service experts, it’s always recommended to find out relevant information about them. You check for their authenticity from multiple online business bureaus and third-party offline resources for hiring the best service provider in a particular segment.
C) PLAN AHEAD FOR ENSURING THE PROJECT GETS DONE RIGHT
1. On-paper Agreement: By drawing an agreement between both parties, the expectations are defined in writing. It ensures that both ServicePik and the service expert are on the same page about who, what, where, and the project charge in a transparent manner. This way neither the service expert nor the ServicePik team encounter any conflicts along the line.
2. Payment Terms: It is essential to agree on payments by both parties – particularly for high-value projects. Making payments during or after the completion of a project makes things easier for both the parties as per their decided terms.