Protecting your world in the verge of Corona Endemic!
The world is under tremendous stress since the Coronavirus outbreak in December 2019. From the USA to Europe and India, every country is panicked to deal with this pandemic (declared by the World Health Organization) in the best possible way. Quarantines, sanitizations, and a plethora of practices are being introduced to control and prevent the deadly viral outbreak and save mankind. The disease that at times turning fatal is associated with fever, cough, and various breathing difficulties, and eventually organ failures in the patient. Prevention is always better than cure and the American Red Cross is closely monitoring this COVID-19 outbreak as per the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. Not only COVID-19, but other infectious diseases can also make you fall sick and might turn fatal at times. So, at this critical juncture of time – what is the best way to stay safe and protected? Well, there is no need to panic as we have compiled a few of the best possible options to keep you safe from COVID-19 and other infections. Explore now!
As the disease is rapidly spreading through contact with infected persons. Be it at work or home or any public place – maintaining some basic precautions can prevent you from getting contaminated.
What should you do for a safer home?
You need to take adequate care and precaution while staying indoors – whether you are relaxing with your kids or working from home. You are vulnerable to infections and virus attacks even when you are lazing around in the comfort of your home. We have jotted down ways to prevent them, check out how:
- Use a sanitizer or alcohol rub as soon as you enter your home. You can also clean your hands with soap or handwash but make sure you don’t touch anything afterward that’s potentially has germs (anything dirty). If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol in it. Alcohol rubs can also be used but ensure to use a moisturizer afterward to prevent dryness of the skin.
- Cover your face with a tissue or napkin if you are about to cough or sneeze. This will resist the infections or infected particles (droplets) from getting transmitted to others at home.
- Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, handrails, chairs, and all the places which frequently come in direct contact. You can also call our house cleaning experts and pest control service providers to do the needful for your home. We are even offering full home sanitization services for homes and offices at the cheapest prices in Delhi NCR.
- Ensure proper ventilation at your home, push your windows open and let fresh air in your space.
- Don’t touch babies, kids, sick, and elderly people with bare or un-sanitized hands. Keep a practice of sanitizing your hands on a regular basis.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
What should you do for virus prevention at the office?
You need to be extra careful while you are at your office and during the commute, you come in contact with people and objects (bus/metro/office seats, desks, handrails, door handles, etc.) which are vulnerable to virus and other germs that can wreak havoc. So, you must maintain adequate hygiene in and outside your office premises.
Here is how:
- Avoid handshakes, bring back the Indian way of greeting i.e. namaste. Namaste will prevent unnecessary transfer of germs and infections through touch – from one person to the other.
- Schedule a regular reminder for the employees to wash their hands, use sanitizers, napkins or tissues.
- The company should allow its employees to work from home during the endemic. It is highly suggested if the person is sick, or if any of the employee’s family member is not well or infected, then he/she should stay at home.
- It is not recommended to use public conveyance like bus, metro, etc., and to use their personal vehicles if it is urgent to go out.
- Consider rescheduling or postponing important meetings during this critical situation. Also, don’t let employees coming from abroad to visit the office during the time. Encourage them for self-quarantine and visit the doctor as soon as they return.
- Draw a line to share food with your colleagues. Take a water bottle of your own along with the homemade lunch, avoid eating food from outside. Make a practice of avoiding cold or stale food and beverages including water – heat food and water as well.
All said and done. Practicing hygiene at home and office can protect us from a wide range of bacterial and viral infections. So, it’s our utmost responsibility to stay safe and ensure other’s safety. People now a days are using sanitizers and hand wash just to avoid Cortona, but they don’t realize keeping themselves safe only is not enough. Try to spread the news without any rumors to your friends and near ones. Apart from hand hygiene keeping your home and office sanitized, cleaned, and organized promotes a healthier place to thrive in. If you are not keen enough to do home cleaning or are unable to get rid of pests and rodents, then you can get them done by calling us at 8448446679. ServicePik being a leading home service expert can effortlessly assist you in cleaning and sanitizing your place in and around Delhi NCR. Apart from these, you can also avail of AC service, electrician, plumbers, carpenter services from us by visiting our website www.servicepik.com or giving us a call. Stay clean and healthy with us for a better tomorrow!