How to find the best hairstylist in Delhi?
A hairstyle can enhance or ruin your look, especially for important occasions like weddings or parties. It doesn’t matter what gender you belong to, when it comes to hairstyling, everyone is equally concerned about it. Though, you might have seen females being more particular about their hairstylists. So, if you are looking for a hairstylist for a specific occasion or function in Delhi, then you can have a galore of options in front of you. Especially, if it’s a wedding, engagement, or mehndi function and you are the bride-to-be or the bridesmaid, let’s know more about the best wedding hairstylist who can help you out in Delhi. If you can’t physically locate them on your own, there are several online service providers like ServicePik, who can help you connect with you the right hairstylist and makeup artists in your locality.
When everyone is husting with the wedding preparation, how could you fix your Delhi wedding hairstylist appointment and what if there is nobody to take you to and from the beauty salon? Well, you can easily book your hairstylist and beautician online, who can deliver services at home in your comfort. Moreover, they don’t ask you for any advance payments like the salons to book your dates and take payment after providing the services only. So, whether that pre-wedding hair care routine or a sleek haircut, smoothing or rebonding to surprise your partner, you can get anything right at your home.
What should you keep in mind while looking for an experienced hairstylist in Delhi?
Well, this is a pretty tricky situation as you might like or dislike asking them to your prospective wedding day hairstylist. Nonetheless, you will end up having these questions in your mind until you spill them to the stylist. So, why take so much stress, along with pre-wedding jitters? Let the stylist know that you are keen to know the experience of the hairstylist in Delhi, what kind of service is provided, sample or portfolio etc. For that oh-so-wow look on your D-Day without any stress, let’s note these 7 main points first:
Will the hairstylist will get their products and equipment (flat iron, blow dryer, curling iron, etc.) or shall I provide everything?
- Though, most hairstylists bring their tools and products, verifying it would save you from last-minute chaos. Make sure that what kind of products the stylist is using on your tresses and if you have any special requirement. You should know, whether there are extra charges for the products or it’s within the package.
If they have a portfolio of their previous projects?
- Once you see their portfolio, you will be able to judge how far the stylist can meet your expectations. Whether the stylist can give you the desired look or not. For example, if the stylist is experienced in only Indian wedding looks and you want to have a western theme or a church wedding and need something to go with your gown. Will he/she be able to pull that off neatly or not remains a concern.
How do they charge – hourly or per person?
- Before you book the services, confirm with them their charges and the payment structure. You must consider your requirements and tell them up front that how you are going to pay them. Moreover, ask them if online or payment gateway transactions are accepted or they take cash only. Make use of bridal packages, as they might help you save a few bucks.
Do they cover one wedding a day or will be having another appointment as well?
- When your wedding is on a popular day, there will be multiple people getting married and the hairstylist might have more than one event to cover. So, ensure what the actual situation will be and are they going to be there until you are ready for the wedding and they are not rushing you to get finished? It shouldn’t be that before you step out to the mandap and your hairstyle needs fixing, but the stylist is already gone.
Will the hairstylist give you home service or you need to visit the salon?
- Again, it depends on your personal preference. If you are ok with travelling to the salon and arrive at the venue directly, then you can do that. But, for your comfort, you should book a home service and get ready properly as per your wedding day schedule. Ask them how long your hairstyle will take so that you plan the appointment accordingly to allow you sometime before the wedding.
Do they offer a trial run and a backup plan for emergency cases?
- You never know what can go wrong at the last moment. So, make sure to check with the hairstylist, as there will be a backup resource to cover up for them in uneventful situations like the stylist falling sick or something. Apart from that, check if they offer a trial run so that you have an idea as to what hairstyle will go well with your outfit.
Will the hairstylist work alone or has a team?
- Knowing this helps you greatly, as your bride squad might also need a hairstylist to get ready for your wedding. If the stylist comes alone, it will go haywire to fit in so many people for hairstyling as the time is short until the event. If the stylist has a team then the main stylist can get your hairstyle done, while the assistants can look after your gang of girls easily.
Now that you have all the tools to decide on the best Delhi wedding hairstylist, how about booking one right ahead for your or your BFF’s wedding? What are you waiting for? Get in touch with ServicePik and book the best hairstylist in town for all your bridal and party hairstyling needs.